Safeguard your mission-critical data, applications and interconnect sites around the world. In today’s modern data center environment, you have numerous choices and decisions to make that require careful and thorough planning. That applies for your Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity planning too.
As part of Jett’s discovery process, our project management team will work closely with your IT team and business leaders to recommend a data center solution that covers your exact requirements today and for the future.
At Jett, we have completed multiple Data Center and Disaster Recovery projects covering a wide range of methodologies. Our recommendations are based on best practices and our solutions are based on actual experience.
Data Center & Disaster Recovery Tangible Benefits
- Cost Benefits – Dramatically reduces your IT CapEx cost on building and maintaining your own data center
- Disaster Recovery – Protects and makes instantly available your mission-critical data and applications in the event of a disaster or outage
- Security – 24/7 Monitoring with Multiple Layers of Security
- Growth – Data Centers are equipped for your growth in the states and internationally
- Flexibility – Public, Private and Hybrid Cloud within today’s modern data centers allow you to have the scalability and automated provisioning. While having virtualized servers can mean zero downtime in the event of an outage
Our goals for our Data Center customers are clear. Design and implement a Data Center Solution to solve any existing problems while we greatly improve your Data Center and Disaster Recovery Planning needs well into the future.