How many times have you come across a bill invoice for a service that you thought was terminated? And the invoice was still being paid…Gartner estimates that on average, 20% of invoices contain billing errors. On one project alone, we saved a client $220,000 per month.
Whether you have one location or thousands, managing billing from various vendors is a big challenge. Let our team of telecom expense experts take on the managing, auditing and consolidating of telecom expenses.
Expense Management Benefits
- Reduce cost – We audit, monitor and ensure payments are on time
- Eliminate billing errors and overcharges
- Insight – Gain critical insight into a site by site basis of your spending. Essential for accurate reporting and expensing on a site by site basis
- Avoid late fees and penalties for unpaid invoices
- With accurate cost data, you can accurately determine your ROI on future projects
Our goal for our Expense Management customers are clear. Review your current billing and contracts. Resolve any found issues and insure future expenses and services are correct.
Ask us how our bill management process insures that your billing and services are correct.
“Recent Gartner survey respondents state that when deploying telecom expense management (TEM), the average total cost of ownership (TCO) reduction of communications services is 13% — with more than two in five enterprises reporting a TCO reduction of between 10% and 20%. Furthermore, 36% of enterprises saw a reduction of less than 10%.”
Gartner, Market Insight: How Tech CEOs Can Leverage Enterprise TEM Challenges and Benefits to Drive Customer Acquisition, Lisa Unden-Farboud et al., Published December 20, 2018